BPSC has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector VMI (90 Post) Recruitment 2020.
The total no. of vacancies for the post of BPSC MVI is 90 while the recruitment process is conducted by BPSC. The recruitment in the Department of Transport, Government of Bihar. Interested candidates will be able to register for these posts from 11 May to 26 May.
Check the Below table for all information related to this Vacancy.
How To Apply For this post?
You can download the official notification from the link below. or follow these steps to apply for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020. The filling of online application start from BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector or बीपीएससी एमवीआई- मोटरयान निरीक्षक will begin from 11th May 2020.
- Click on the apply online link from the above table.
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational details and all other details.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Make Payment (if asked) and Submit the final form.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form.
- Sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the appropriate space.
- Now Send the Hard Copy of Online application form to the given address on or before 29th June 2020 05:00 PM.
Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
BPSC MVI 2020 Selection Process
The selection for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector will be done on the basis of the following stages.
- Written Test: This will consist of three papers.
- Interview: This will be done in three stages.
The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called to appear for the interview (150 Marks)