PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana - (पीएम किसान स्कीम)
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India. The Scheme is effective from 1.12.2018.
Under the PM Kisan Scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year is provided to all farmer families across the country in three equal instalments of Rs.2000/- each every four months.
The fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner in the portal. The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorised to do registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
Nodal Agency –
- Department of Agriculture, Corporation And Farmers Welfare Portal
- Ministry Of Agriculture Farmers Welfare.
- Scheme Begin: 1st Dec 2018 (Registration is always open)
- Last Date for Apply Online: No Last Date
- Last Date Pay Fee: No Last Date
- Candidates General / OBC : 0/- Rupee (Exempted)
- Candidates SC / ST / PH : 0/- Rupee (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- No Any Age Limit.
- Definition of family for the Scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
How to apply for PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Open the link below
- Go to Farmers Corner Tab
- Click on New Farmer Registration